You are an adult woman survivor of childhood sexual trauma who may be going to school, working, parenting and an active member in your community. Yet despite your successes you remain impacted by the trauma of your past and are aware that it affects all areas of your life. You yearn for a deeper sense of wholeness, freedom and peace. You want to feel empowered and embodied on a daily basis. You desire to feel safe, to trust life fully and have faith in what your purpose is.
In this individualized transformational program…
• You will learn how to release any shame associated with your past trauma so that you can step fully into your worthiness and live an embodied, empowered, pleasurable life.
• You will learn how to trust again, identify your coping mechanisms and learn how to establish healthy boundaries in your life so that you can feel safe in your body and self-confident in your relationships.
• You will reclaim your identity, discover your purpose and the next aligned steps in your life so that you can feel valued, whole and free to speak your truth.
• You will gain knowledge from a comprehensive curriculum including trauma-informed care practices, basic neurobiology of trauma and adverse childhood experience science so that you can access new levels of freedom, empowerment and self-resourcefulness in your body and in life.
• We will co-create accessible daily practices that are customized specifically for your lifestyle utilizing spiritual and creative art modalities so that you are able to support self-regulation and the reestablishment of your mind-body connection.
Trauma to Triumph
• You get 2 x 90-minute 1:1 coaching calls per month to support you staying focused and present with your individual healing journey, step by step guidance with time between sessions for you to integrate the tools and create transformative results in your life.
• You get 2 x 45-minute additional coaching calls to use anytime during the nine-month program so that you get extra, personalized support when you need it.
• Unlimited support via email or FB messenger (M-F) so you feel fully supported and never alone on your journey.
• Unlimited access to all trauma-informed curriculum covered in your program which encompasses: basic neurobiology of trauma, ACE science, impacts of trauma; creative & expressive art instruction such as vision boarding, collaging, journaling, movement exploration; spiritual resources including mindfulness, meditation, visualization practices, altar creation, prayer, affirmations; plant medicine & psychedelic therapies preparation/integration support.
• An extensive Survivor Resource List.
->PLUS incredible BONUS offerings that are customized for your transformational healing experience!
To learn more and inquire about a free consultation sign up here!
About A. Maia
A. Maia “Maia” (she/her), MHA, CTP, LPTA, is a Trauma Recovery Coach, Consultant, Advocate and Spiritual Mentor with a twenty five year career in healthcare. Founder of A. Maia Miller Consulting, Maia supports and guides adult women survivors of childhood sexual trauma. Maia also consults with organizations and companies in creating trauma-informed and trauma-sensitive events.
Having worked across the continuum of care with pediatric, adult, and geriatric populations, Maia has witnessed first-hand the impacts of childhood trauma across an individual's lifespan. As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse (CSA), healthcare professional and spiritual teacher, Maia has done extensive training and integration work in the context of healing from the impacts of trauma. She brings a trauma-informed approach to her work with clients as well as the wisdom gained from her lived experience as a survivor.
With her innovative nine month 1:1 private program Trauma to Triumph, Maia educates and uplifts clients by utilizing three foundational elements; education, creative arts and spirituality. The Trauma to Triumph program is highly individualized, providing each CSA survivor with a personalized transformational experience. Maia has a Masters in Health Care Administration, is a Certified Trauma Professional, a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant and an Ordained Minister. She is the proud Mom of a daughter majoring in theatre at UCLA and is married to her beloved partner of eleven years.
Related Skills/Areas of Expertise: Plant Medicine/Psychedelic Therapies Preparation & Integration Work, Sensual Healing for CSA Survivors, Generational Healing, Advanced Energy Work, Expressive Arts Therapy, Dance/Movement-Based Healing Art Forms, Guided Meditation & Visualization Practices, Oracles, Invocation & Prayer, Healing Ritual, Altar Creation, Family Estrangement, Trauma Bonding, Dissociation, Codependency, Complex PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, Body Dysmorphia/Disordered Eating.